Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"let's blog about our ideals"


Ok Webland, back in action. Day two of the Dope. As you might suspect, I must admit I named it the daily dope purely for the alliteration and I am not certain whether or not I will find the time and inspiration to "blog" daily. However since the inaugural publishing of this here blog the crude oil commodity has risen in value by more than 30 cents.

No doubt my many fans tuned in to read "The Daily Dope" thereby finding great confidence in the oil market knowing a man like myself is ever-present working diligently to supply America with energy. So if I must...for the oil industry, for our struggling economy, for the chicks and for America I will not tire and even when uninspired I will venture to blog each day.

Today is, in fact, a good example of my lack of inspiration. Had a pretty calm last 24 hours...we changed a drill bit, I went to the waffle house and saw it's rather filthy standing and went to McDonald's instead for a sausage egg McMuffin because I haven't had one in about 8 years and that's the only other breakfast establishment Morrilton, Arkansas (pop. 6,500 people; 12,300 alpacas) had.

For more information about North American oil and gas industry please visit http://www.energytomorrow.org. This is a very user friendly site for learning about the oil and gas industry's basic principles, goals and operations. Please comment like a rockstar and send me your questions. I will endeavour to upload interesting and timely photos and for the sake of our energy market...well... Y'all come back now, ya hear.

Have a heck of a day.
-rf

No comments: